The primary source for Disability Information
ADA prohibits discrimination against people with disabilities in employment, transportation, public accommodation, communications, and governmental activities. The site also includes:
ADA Information Line
The U.S. Department of Justice provides information about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) through a toll-free ADA Information Line.
- 800 - 514 - 0301 (voice)
- 800 - 514 - 0383 (TTY)
Kids' Health is about children's health and development written for 3 distinct audiences. It includes articles, interactive features, games, and videos. Use the search box and type the topic of your choice to search the Website..
Email Updates: MedlinePlus
Rreceive free alerts by email from the list of subscription topics.During the sign-up process, you can specify how often you wish to receive emails from MedlinePlus. More>>>
Audios & Videos
Training Videos and Resources (9 Modules)
Transition Outreach Training for Adult Living (TOTAL) Project
Illinois State Board of Education
The TOTAL Project includes nine individual modules focused on best practices in transition planning and services for youth with disabilities. Each module is designed to stand alone or be used in conjunction with any or all of the other modules.
- Module 1 - Federal and State Transition Requirements
- Module 2 - Person-Centered Planning
- Module 3 - Promoting Student Self-Determination
- Module 4 - Transition: Centerpiece of the IEP
- Introduction to TOTAL Modules 5 through 9
- Module 5 - Implementation of Secondary Transition Best Practices
- Module 6 - Interagency Collaboration and Transition
- Module 7 - Adult Life Outcomes for Students with Disabilities: A World of Opportunity
- Module 8 - SSI and Transition Planning
- Module 9 - Health and Medical Issues in Transition Planning
- Selected Interviews: Stakeholder Perspectives on Transition
Brain Injury Association of Virginia (BIAV)
The purpose of this video series is to provide education on brain injury to professionals working with the residents within the juvenile justice system.